Below are the positions we currently have available. Having said that, we are always looking to hear from smart, motivated people who would love to work for a young, vibrant and ambitious company like Devour Tours. Even if we don’t have a place for you right now – we’ll certainly take notice and give you a ring when something comes up.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
– Madrid Operations Manager
– Freelance Tour Guides
Madrid Operations Manager
Do you love people, food, and travel? Are you the one who organizes your trips abroad– usually around the best places to eat? Devour Tours is an award-winning food tour company whose mission is to connect curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Madrid-lover to lead and grow our Madrid operations.
This role is dynamic and multifaceted. A successful candidate will be responsible for running our busy Madrid operations. This means:
– Ensuring the city’s tours meet Devour’s famous high quality standards
– Effectively managing tour inventory in response to seasonal demand
– Leading and inspiring the operations team and our passionate freelance guides
– Driving growth strategies to ensure we embrace new opportunities and continue to delight our guests
What we offer:
Competitive pay, bonus structure, ongoing education fund, annual company retreat and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced, industry-leading tourism company.
To apply, please fill out this application form: http://bit.ly/2HuxPGp
Status: We accept applications on a rolling basis for vacancies that may open up throughout the year.
– Do you love Madrid and Spain? Do you love Spanish food? Can you command a crowd, make them listen and make them laugh? Then you might be a perfect candidate for a job as a food tour guide with Devour Madrid.
– You need to make a great first impression, be a fantastic storyteller, have an infectious sense of humor, be adept at thinking quickly on your feet, be responsible and detail-oriented and be empathetic and highly sensitive to people’s backgrounds, cultures, and differences.
– We want people who are passionate about Madrid, Spain, and this country’s cuisine, and who know how to communicate that passion to others and make them as excited as you.
– If you think you might be the right person, check the application requirements below and get in touch.
– Have a high level of English and Spanish
– Be allowed to work in Spain and registered (or willing to register) as an autónomo. As an ethical employer, we only work with autónomo guides, meaning you can legally invoice us and we can legally pay you. Becoming autónomo is very easy (we can help get you set up) and note that under current laws in Madrid, for the first 18 months you’ll only pay €50/month social security. Please note: if you are on a student visa this does not allow you to be autónomo and unfortunately means you’re not able to work with us.
– Have lived in Madrid for at least one year
– Have a smartphone and be easily reachable via it to advise about last minute tours, tour changes and other information (whether via Whatsapp, SMS or email)
– Have access to internet at home and check their email at least once a day; and
– Be available for monthly team meetings and periodic (fun!) training sessions.
In order to apply, please fill out this application form:: http://bit.ly/2RAbMjj