Madrid Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Immerse yourself in the passion of flamenco at a top-rated show and enjoy delicious tapas in a local Madrid neighborhood!
- Madrid’s top-rated, hour-long flamenco show seated just steps from the stage
- A feast of hot-off-the-grill tapas across 3 of Madrid's best tapas bars
- The insider tips and tricks of Madrid's tapas scene to make the rest of your stay even more delicious!
- A discovery of the fascinating story of Spanish flamenco with a passionate expert
- An off-the-beaten-path visit through Madrid’s traditional flamenco district
- A peek into a neighborhood shop making world-renowned handcrafted flamenco guitars
- Tostas—Madrid's most famous tapas on toasted bread
- Spanish cheeses like aged Manchego and creamy Arzúa
- Iberian acorn-fed ham (the good stuff!)
- Sizzling garlic shrimp
- Hot-off-the-grill Iberian tenderloin
- Olive-oil fried potatoes in homemade brava sauce
- Chocolate-covered Spanish fig bonbon
- Padrón peppers. Will you score the spicy one?
- Local Spanish olives
- Paprika-spiced pork sausage
- Sweet Spanish vermouth straight from the tap
- Dry Spanish red wine
- Crisp Spanish white wine
- Red or white wine from the Toro region
- Fortified, sweet red wine
- Local Madrid lager beer
What to Expect on Your Tour
Too many visitors sign up for a flamenco show without really knowing what they’re about to watch. Join us for a night of flamenco and tapas, and an expert guide will walk you through the history of this beautifully tragic dance. In between delicious bites, you’ll learn where flamenco came from and why Madrid’s considered the capital of it all! After a heart-stopping one-hour show, you’ll sit down to a hot-off-the-grill tapas feast—the perfect moment to discuss what you’ve just seen!
Start your night out with the classic Madrid aperitif—a glass of sweet vermouth straight from the tap! You’ll pair it with a classic tapa found all over the city—tostas, or open-faced toasts topped with all sorts of tasty ingredients.
On our way to the next tapas joint, your expert guide will show you why flamenco is so much more than the dance as you pop into a local flamenco shoe store, as well as a traditional flamenco guitar shop.
Next up, you’ll sit down to enjoy a delicious plate of cured meats and cheeses while your guide prepares you for the heart-stopping show you’re about to see!
Then it’s time for the show! Get ready for 50 minutes of raw emotion paired with traditional dancing, and masterful guitar playing and singing.
To finish up the night, you’re off to a family-owned restaurant where they also make their own wine! You’ll enjoy hot-off-the-grill tapas like fried potatoes in a spicy brava sauce and sizzling garlic prawns! It’s the perfect moment to share great food and wine while going over what you’ve all just witnessed!
And as with all Devour Madrid tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Madrid guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Madrid like a local!>
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
The Literary Quarter is a gorgeous neighborhood steeped in flamenco history and built during Spain's Golden Age
Rave Reviews for This Tour
As a solo traveller I like to book interesting tours to get to know the city. I am so happy I booked the Tapas and Flamenco tour with Devour Madrid. It is worth the money!... The flamenco show was wonderful - I could not take my eyes from the stage. Dinner after the show was more tapas - come hungry because you eat and drink a lot.
I can not stress enough how much fun this tour is.... They focus on locally owned businesses and truly make you feel at home.... Do not hesitate to book this tour. You will have more food than you can ever finish and a wonderful assortment of tapas that immerses you into the culture of Madrid. The flamenco is absolutely amazing and you will have front row seats. This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.definitely one of the highlights of our trip.
Paula educated us on the history behind tapas and flamenco, culture, customs, everything. I wish we had taken this tour at the beginning of our vacation because we learned so much. The flamenco show was entertaining and interesting and a once in a lifetime experience. We absolutely loved this tour and would recommend it to everyone.