Insider's Madrid Rastro Tour & Tapas Crawl
Discover the secrets of the bustling, historic Rastro flea market and tapas hop like a Madrid local!
- Dive into the bustling 250-year-old Rastro flea market and discover its treasures and secrets
- Go tapas hopping between 2 bustling Rastro taverns - just like the locals do!
- Meet lifelong stall-holders & antique dealers and hear their incredible stories
- Get expert tips on where to find & get the best deals on souvenirs (& how to avoid being ripped off!)
- Learn the fascinating history of the market and navigate it's complicated twists and turns with an expert guide
- Freshly-grilled shrimp with fresh lemon
- Hot-off-the-grill fresh sardines
- Delicious crunchy pork belly
- Local pickled delicacies
- On-tap local vermouth
- Draft beer Madrid-style!
- Glass of local wine
What to Expect on Your Tour
Dive into the bustling backstreets of Madrid’s famous Rastro flea-market, founded around 1740! Led by a passionate local expert, you’ll discover the secrets of this historic market as you explore overflowing antique and second-hand shops, meet the charismatic vendors and hear their stories of life in the market. We’ll take you past the touristy side of the market, and into the areas where you will experience first hand the flavour and atmosphere that make this a Madrid institution. Then you’ll hit two buzzing market tapas bars to enjoy classic Madrid tapas with the locals, including including grilled seafood and crispy pork belly. And of course you’ll pair the tapas with local wine, beer and vermouth. This is a true Madrid experience not to be missed!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
One of Madrid's most historic and charming neighbourhoods, and home to the bustling, famous Rastro flea market.